Friendly & family orientated
The Robin Hood
- Beer Garden
- Small outdoor children’s play area with lots of outdoor space
- Large car park
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wheelchair access (no disabled toilet due to age of building)
- Baby changing facility
- Children welcome
- Dogs welcome in the bar area + outside on the lead
- Coach parties welcome by prior arrangement
- Debit & Credit cards accepted (including Amex)
Monday 5th Nov
Gates open at 5pm
Ticket only event and tickets must be brought in advance, they will not be available on the gate.
Tickets are £6.00 each, under 3’s go free.
Fire will be lit at 6.15pm, Fireworks at 6.30pm.
There will be BBQ, Hog Roast, Soup & Jacket Potatoes to buy.
Once the car park is full then parking will be on the top road, please park sensibly and car share as much as possible.
kitchen menu times
different menus for different times of the day
Monday – Thursday 12noon – 2.30pm
Friday & Saturday 12noon – 6pm
Tuesday – Saturday: 6pm – 9.30pm
Sunday: 12noon – 8pm including traditional roast
The Robin Hood offers an extensive Lunch & Dinner Menu using fresh produce, all freshly prepared and cooked to order by our team of chefs. Our conservatory restaurant offers a more formal but comfortable dining experience for our customers to enjoy. Our traditional Sunday roast is very popular. Booking is advisable at The Robin Hood to avoid disappointment.
- Various menu options available
- Single room or exclusive use of the pub
- Evening DJ
get in touch
we’d love to hear from you