Friendly & family orientated
The Robin Hood
- Beer Garden
- Small outdoor children’s play area with lots of outdoor space
- Large car park
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wheelchair access (no disabled toilet due to age of building)
- Baby changing facility
- Children welcome
- Dogs welcome in the bar area + outside on the lead
- Coach parties welcome by prior arrangement
- Debit & Credit cards accepted (including Amex)
- Wedding Receptions catered for
We are pleased to announce that we are open again from Monday 12th April 2021
Customer instructions and opening times
From 13th April 2021
- We ask all members of the group to scan Track and Trace QR code or give your contact details to a member of staff (everyone over the age of 16)
- Please wait for a member of staff to show you to your table. There is waitress service on all tables.
- The food and drinks will be brought to your table.
- No more than 6 people per group or 2 households with 6 people per table.
- Once you have finished with your meal, please leave your glasses on the table. So a member of staff can clear and sanitise it before next booking.
- Toilet access is via the main entrance. Masks must be worn when entering inside the building. 1 in 1 out, unless you are in the same bubble/group, please sanitise your hands on entry to the pub and exit from the toilets. The toilets will be sanitised every 30 minutes.
- Always adhere to 2 metre rule.
- We kindly ask you not to pull the table together.
- Please be aware, it may take longer than usual for us to wait on your table due to government guidelines and the size of our garden.
The Robin Hood Opening Times from
13th April 2021
|Day||Bar opening times||Food service|
|Monday||Closed (Except Bank Holidays)||Closed (Except Bank Holidays)|
|Tuesday||Midday to 9.30pm||Midday to 9pm|
|Wednesday||Midday to 9.30pm||Midday to 9pm|
|Thursday||Midday to 9.30pm||Midday to 9pm|
|Friday||Midday to 9.30pm||Midday to 9pm|
|Saturday||Midday to 9.30pm||Midday to 9pm|
|Sunday||Midday to 8.30pm||Midday to 8pm|
We are also open on every bank holiday Monday throughout the year.
We are pleased to offer a menu for customers who wish to eat on premises and also a menu for our take away service.
Our take away service is for customers with delivery within a 3 mile radius of our address.
Our takeaway menu is available Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 5pm – 9pm and Sundays 12pm – 6pm.
To order please call us on (01634) 861500
kitchen menu times
different menus for different times of the day
Please be aware that we are running a reduced menu during the covid 19 pandemic, please see the covid 19 section for further information on our opening times, our reduced menus and our customer inctructions.
get in touch
we’d love to hear from you
Make a reservation
book online today